Setting up of the HP Deskjet 2652 on a Wireless network requires the restoration of the printer wireless setting to factory defaults, installation of printer drivers and software and setting up the wireless connection. These steps are explained below –
• Find the name and the password of the router before setting up a connection.
• Check the router functions properly which provide an uninterrupted and continuous internet connection.
• On the printer’s control panel.
• Click the wireless button and then hold back and wait for the wireless LED to flash to check if the wireless feature is switched on properly.
• Connect HP Deskjet 2652 printer to the same Wi-Fi.
• Install the printer drivers when asked by the installer.
• Ensure that while carrying out the wireless connection, no USB cables should be attached to the computer.
• Select the printer from the ‘Devices and Printers’ option.
Easy steps to reset Wi-Fi hp Deskjet 2652
HP Deskjet 2652 printer ca be easily reset in many ways. If one has a problem regarding the reset of the HP Deskjet 2652 printer, it may get solved just buy resetting it steps are discussed below.
1. To start with a hard reset, just switch off the HP Deskjet 2652 printer and hold back for a few seconds. After that try switching it on again.
2. Once the printer is on, click the back button of the front panel the printer four times.
3. The menu applicable to the HP Deskjet 2652 printer setting will be displayed.
4. This menu has many options.
5. Navigate along to access the reset menu till you find this menu.
6. You will find three types off resets under this menu, the partial reset, the semi-full reset and the full reset.
7. Choose the correct type o reset you want to perform.
8. The HP Deskjet 2652 printer starts by itself without any exterior help.
9. Before performing the HP Deskjet 2652 printer reset, just know the various uses to these kind of resets. Below are those three kinds of resets explained.
10. HP Deskjet 2652 printer partial reset- this is the basic reset which HP Deskjet 2652 printer is going through.
11. This refreshes and clears off the unnecessary memory of the printer.
12. This type off partial resetting is done when one has to fix the minor printing issues such as slow printing, cartridge errors etc.
13. HP Deskjet 2652 printer semi-full reset- this type of reset is the most important reset.
14. If all other type of resets fails, try resetting through this method.
15. This is not usually suggested as it clears out the important settings from your printer and through this, the printer might turn viable.
16. HP Deskjet 2652 printer all reset- as mentioned above in the semi-full reset method that it clears out the routine settings from the printer.
17. One can rely on this method If the partial reset method does not repair the HP Deskjet 2652 printer.
How to connect HP Deskjet 2652 printer to new Wi-Fi?
Hereby, it Is explained that how to connect the HP Deskjet printer to new Wi-Fi I one has changed the internet service provider or brought a new router. When the network settings are changed like the network name and the password, one must reconfigure the printer for new settings. There are a few easy steps once needs to follow.
• Switch on your HP Deskjet 2652 printer.
• use controls on the control panel and connect with the wireless network.
• Press the right pointer on control panel and click on setup
• Use the network from this setup and choose Wi-Fi protected setup wizard to check the range of the router.
• Pick the name off the network from the list.
• Type the WEP/WPA pinned click done.
• Click ok to validate the settings and then proceed.
• Click ok button to print or skip to the next.
How to setup hp deskjet 2652 printer manual
HP Deskjet 2652 printer setup is a very easy and an effortless thing. It has very easy steps to follow:
Remove the printer from the box- remove your HP Deskjet 2652 printer ROM the box and all the taping etc. from the box.
Bring down the computer tray and hold it from the handle, bring down the ink cartridge door to open it.
Do not forget to take out all the hardware and other materials from the box more discarding it.
Connect the power cord-plug the printer into a power outlet to turn it on.
Connect the power cord line to the back of the printer and its other end to the electrical outlet.
Press the power button to turn it on and hold back for a while to continue.
Installation of ink cartridges- install your HP ink cartridges that came along with your HP Deskjet 2652 printer.
Remove the ink cartridges and be bait careful to touch only the black plastic on the cartridge. Remove the plastic tape.
Do not touch the copper colour nozzles. Hold the cartridge y its side and insert it into the slot.
Push it inside till it its properly.
Tip- Install your colour cartridges on the left and black on your right
• Load paper into the input Tray-Load plain, A4 size paper into the input tray.
• Raise your input tray, slide the paper width guide to the left.
• Load a bundle of plain white papering the input tray.
• Now slide the paper width guide to the right until it rests at the edge of the paper.
• Now bring down the output tray & pull the tray extender.
• Install the paper software- the HP Deskjet 2652 printer has now been setup and ready to install the printing software.
• Do not connect the printer until you get an instruction to do the same. Download the latest version of the writing software.
Tips to setup HP Deskjet Wirelessly
HP Deskjet 2652 printer is a colour inkjet all-in-one printer with scan and copy functions. It is Wi-Fi networking and wireless printing with Apple Air-print and Google Cloud print. Best way to connect hp desk jet 2652 with Wi-Fi setup. it works Windows and Mac, OS.
There are some steps for the execution of the wireless setup. They are:
1. Preparation of installation: – To Connect your printer to a wireless network, one needs a computer connected to a good wireless network and internet broadband access like cables or DSL for downloading software to get printer updates etc.
• Make sure these are turned on and your computer is connected to the same network.
• Load paper into the input tray and install ink cartridges.
• Place the printer close to the computer within the range of the router.
• Disconnect all USB cables from the printer if any.
2. Restore default wireless setting on the printer: –
• On the printer control panel, you will find a wireless light and power button light.
• In Case there is a low light, press Power button to remove it from sleep mode.
• If this light does not link, press and hold the Wireless button and Cancel button for 3 seconds.
• The light will automatically blink. Repeat this If it still does not blink.
• Continue with the next step for installing a software. we get approximately 120 minutes to complete software set-up with HP Auto Wireless connect feature.
3. Installation of the software and the printer drivers- On your computer you can now start the HP printer driver’s ad software installation.
• First click Download.
• Once the download is complete, open HP Easy Start.
• Then click on Set Up My HP Product
• Once you see thr Terms and Conditions, click Accept
• When you reach Prepare screen, click Continue
• On the control panel off the computer, make sure the power button light is bright. If it is not, press the Power button.
• The Connect screen shows your printer series and serial number as ready to connect. If this does not show, repeat the steps to restore the default wireless settings.
• On your Connect screen, select the Printer ad click Continue.
• After All these steps, check the network configuration.
HP DeskJet 2652 Printers – First Time Hp Printer Setup
The connect screen shows your printer and wireless network with a join button. if your network name displays>click join. If the network name is not correct>select the correct network name from that drop down list and then>click to join.
When HP Easy Start gives access to the wireless network>click Allow. This helps to retrieve the password which you can use to connective printer. If you click Deny, you get to fill the password manually.
Once the password is accepted>HP Easy Start sets up the printer and connects it to the network>click Continue. Next you will be able to see HP Essential Software>HHP Easy Scan etc. or any other software you wish to download for your printer. You can click Install for any of those.